Saturday, July 13, 2013

336

Looking at the way I've lived my life in the past 5 months, and the choices I've made, I think I've learnt a lot about my character. 

It's good that I'll be catching a 3 week break at the end of it all, before I say that a new season in my life has officially begun - some things are so arbitrary, really. 
--

With so many things drawing to a close - north b (in which my time was spectacular), just a month and a half left of work, there are so many things just starting - getting a visa, the new varsity cg, moving to university  hopefully getting a license.

I think it just dawned on me that I am fortunate enough to still be in my youth. In fact, be in the very beginning of my youth. It's incredibly easy to get jaded, but I want to rinse this indifference off me and live intentionally. 

I have been given a life I can use beyond myself, beyond focusing on the necessary. I want to use it wisely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment