Sunday, July 14, 2013

337

God has been so faithful, and I'm just so so super amazed.

In the spirit of full disclosure, there is a lot on my mind. In particular, there are 3 things I really want settled in the immediate, and 1 before the end of August (pretty much). But in the midst of all this, God has been so faithful.

I got up to share my testimony in front of the JC cluster yesterday, not knowing why on earth I was doing what I was doing. But I'm glad I took that step of faith. It's incredible, because when I started out I would never have expected to have made such an amazing group of kingdom friends we all call family. It was a long process of growing and struggling, but it's good to know there's only victory on the other side. 

There was someone there yesterday in particular and that was really quite amazing, just to see how God is working.

Keep on keeping on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment