Monday, August 26, 2013

338

I haven't been here in a long time, and I doubt I'll be here for much longer - I'll be moving, as I somehow like to do with every new season.

The past month and a bit has not been the easiest. I've been challenged in, I dare not say most, but definitely uncomfortable ways, having my identity shake-shake-shaken, beliefs challenged, but character moulded and refined. 

But I have made so many new friends, and my heart holds so much anticipation, and with anticipation, some hesitation as well. It has been more than comforting to know my future is good - and I have such security in that; and the sole reason for this security is because I have a great saviour, who loves me with such a fervent furious love.

It is amazing to know I'm not going to the away alone, but not just that I have great company, not just in the UK but in Bath as well. To know a cosy group of kingdom brothers and sisters will be flying right along with me is amazing. To think that God prepared this far in advance for each of us to bless each other is so so mindblowing. :') 

It is this that has been carrying me through: 

Faith Under Pressure

Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don’t try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.
James 1:2-4 (msg)  

No comments:

Post a Comment